We purpose to show professionalism throughout the entire project. We treat our customers and our employees with respect.
For all our projects, we commit to:
- Showing up the day and time we tell you
- Taking off our shoes or wearing boot covers when entering your home
- Covering, moving or protecting all plants, patios, furniture, or other items
- Cleaning up at the end of each day
- Neatly storing our tools and materials out of your way
- Removing and cleaning up at the completion of each project
- Starting and completing your project on time and within budget
We have over 15 years of satisfied customers!
RC Painting is a full service interior and exterior painting company with a focus on quality, professionalism and individual service. Our attention to detail produces satisfied and repeat customers.
Our projects range from small residential project to large commercial efforts with the majority of our work coming from mid-sized residential projects as well as projects from small business owners.
Service we provide include:
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Moving and returning furniture as needed
- Replacing and fixing wood rot, siding and damaged building materials
- Priming and painting of gutters, downspouts, railings and other outdoor fixtures
- Scraping and removing old paint and caulk
- Power washing siding
- Cleaning and sealing decks, patios, sidewalks and driveways
We are fully licensed and insured. With our quality processes and checklists, you can have confidence when you hire RC Painting the job will get done right!
At RC Painting, we like to learn as much as we can about your project before we deliver you an estimate and timeframe. When we come for a site visit, we’ll ask to see what you want done. While discussing your needs, we’ll capture the specifics of your projects. Knowing what surfaces you want painted (e.g., walls, moldings, ceilings, trims), the colors and finishes you want used are important aspects of providing an accurate estimate.
A paint for every application
We exclusively use Sherwin-Williams professional paint products to ensure a quality and long lasting finish. They manufacturer a full array of interior and exterior coatings to meet virtually any project application.
High-quality paint: More for your money
Higher-quality paint — even when priced higher — can save you money. Here’s how: Say you need 20 gallons of exterior latex. A lower-grade paint at $30 per gallon might offer a life expectancy of six years. A high-quality paint at $45 per gallon might offer 25 years of service. By going with higher-quality paint, you save $64 per year — a figure that still doesn’t include labor costs or maintenance.
Finding a quality painter can be difficult. Here are the things we recommend asking when evaluating a company.
- About the Company
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Are you a member of any national or local associations?
- About their Quality
- Do you start on time and work full days?
- Are you neat and clean up your work area each day?
- What products do you use?
- Do you subcontract your work or perform it yourself?
- Do you have references available?
- Is their estimate clear and accurate?
Here's what people are saying about RC Painting
I've hired RC Painting twice – once for my house, and once for my office. Rogelio is a total pro. Both times he was affordable, quick, and easy to work with. His crew can handle tough jobs, like painting the 16-foot high ceiling in our office. Would definitely hire him again!
I hired RC Painting to paint the interior of my home that I was converting to a rental. They did a perfect job of painting, matching the existing texture, and patching. Not only that, but I had two areas of water damage that they completely repaired. Friendly, professional and great service! Highly recommended.
Contact UsEmail: email@example.com